Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Welcome to Dalaran Brilliance!

Welcome to Dalaran Brilliance. Now I know what you are gonna say, "Why should I read your blog when there are so many other blogs out there?". Well, to be honest, I have no idea. I have been blogging for a long time now and I feel that I can provide come good information, funny commentary and interesting insight in to the game. I started off a few years ago with Neo's Challenging Roar, which was mainly a bear tanking blog. After playing WoW for a good number of years, and the fact that Cata seemed to me like they really phoned it in, I got burned out and left for the new Star Wars MMO. And, being addicted to blogging, I fired up Button Mashers of the Empire. But, with the game taking a turn for the worse very quickly and most of the people I played with leaving, I left swtor for a bleak gaming future. But then I was offered a resurrection scroll for Mists of Panderia and suddenly that future was not so bleak. This expansion clearly had the "A" team working in it again. Within just a couple of days, I was firing back up my subscription and back in the leveling game. It's now been 4 months now that I've been back and, well, the blog bug has bitten again. So here I am, blogging again about WoW and loving it. I guess I'd say that you can always find something of interest on this blog. And with that, lets do this....

LEEERRROOOOOOOOOOOY  JEEEEEENKIIIIIIIINS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment